Kids 10 years of age and under are FREE!
We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be abided by in order to ensure a good festival for everyone.
Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds. (licensed ADA assistants excepted) This will be strictly enforced.
• No fireworks.
• No campfires or charcoal grills. .
• For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing in the venue.
• No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds. Violators are subject to confiscation and/or ejection.
• Audience and radio taping only (no soundboard patches).
• No video recording of any performances without prior written consent from the artist.
• No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs).
• Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws.
NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES.
Don’t Forget to Bring:
• Festive clothing and fun costume wear
*******NOTE- There will be no outside food or beverages allowed in the venue.************