Kids 10 years of age and under are FREE!
Saturday | June 11, 2016 | 11:00am – 10pm [MDT]
We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be abided by in order to ensure a good festival for everyone.
YES, re-entry is permitted with official LOHI wristband.
Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds. (licensed ADA assistants excepted) This will be strictly enforced.
- No fireworks.
- No campfires or charcoal grills.
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing in the venue.
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you cannot sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
[ Violators are subject to confiscation and/or ejection ]
- Audience and radio taping only (no soundboard patches).
- No video recording of any performances without prior written consent from the artist.
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, etc..).
- Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws.
NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES.
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Festive clothing and fun costume wear
******** NOTE – There will be no outside food or beverages allowed in the venue. ********